A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Warrington and the surrounding areas. You'll be responsible for assisting our service users with medication support, the development of care plans and the management of a clinical team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Our exclusive benefits for healthcare staff
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Our healthcare staff can choose when get paid through Flexi Pay! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.