We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Warrington and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll ensure that sick and vulnerable individuals receive the highest quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What we need from you
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support