Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Are you looking for a new and rewarding career? Then this could be the role for you!As a Registered Nurse in Warrington and the surrounds, you will oversee a team of health and social care professionals to ensure that our service users receive the highest standard of care at all times. Your various duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and any additional clinical tasks required.
In return, you will receive fantastic employee perks, as well as ongoing support and training to help you thrive in your new role.
With Flexi Pay, you can immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us you'll need
You’ll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you’ll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You’ll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial and you must have the right to work in the UK.