Looking for a job in healthcare that values your hard work and dedication?
Join Newcross Healthcare, a trusted organisation that cares about you and your clinical development. As a Registered Nurse in and around Warrington, you will be driven by the desire to positively impact the lives of vulnerable people in your community. Your duties will vary, including creating care plans, administrating medicine, and leading a clinical team.
In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work helps the people in your care live a fulfilling and dignified life.
* An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
* Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
* Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
* Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and be committed to keeping educated on nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll succeed in handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team of health and social care workers. As a true empath with an excellent bedside manner, you will ensure to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to arrange shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, and the right to work in the UK is essential.
Get instant access to up to 50% of your shifts' value through the unique Flexi Pay perk. After completing a shift, simply submit your timesheets through the HealthForceGo app and get paid (even on weekends and bank holidays)!