Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people. Become a Newcross nurse.As a Registered Nurse in Warrington and the surrounds, you’ll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be developing a range of care plans and ensuring that our service users receive the highest quality of care at all times. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you’ll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What we provide
You’ll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You’ll need over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they’d expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You can choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation