At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
Newcross Healthcare is looking for Registered Nurses with at least 6 months post qualification experience to provide excellent care to our service users in Warrington and the surrounding local area.
Essential experience for this role includes working as a Nurse either in a Nursing or Residential Home, Hospital or Ward environment.
Our nursing services put the user at the centre of everything we do. You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the clients in line with their personalised care plan.
If this is the role for you, then apply today to access a range of Newcross exclusive benefits
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
More Perks of Newcross
- Salary of up to £31.89 per hour, including holiday pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Perks at Work enabling you to access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend Scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and free uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Re-validation support through your local line manager and Clinical Governance Team
- Video interviewing now available!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nursing job
- At least 2 referee contact details. This includes one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work who are able to comment on your clinical ability - you must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- You will need access to to a smart device with access to the internet so you can submit your time sheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is preferable, but not mandatory
That's not all!
At Newcross, we also provide exclusive Online Training Programmes which means you can expand your skill set with our variety of Specialised Nurse Training! These include: Medication Administration, Dementia Care, PEG Training and Basic Life Support.
You can earn these through credits as you work and further your career at any time! The more you know, the more you can help!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions can be found at your local Chester branch at 17-19 Boughton which is close to the Chester Cathedral and Chester Train Station.
Submit your application today and you will receive a call from a member of our friendly recruitment team.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now!
If you're unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all. We're here to help.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.