Join Newcross for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Registered Nurse in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounding areas, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed in the best way. You'll rely on your effective decision-making skills to protect service users and handle difficult situations smoothly. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting clinical teams.
As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust your clinical knowledge and be truly valued for your work. No two days will be the same - you'll have the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
Essential skills needed
You'll need over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, plus current NMC registration. To succeed in this role, you will be committed to staying up-to-date with clinical best practice knowledge and strive for excellence in all areas of work!
You must have the right to work in the UK. Plus, a smart device with internet access is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts when you submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app! This exclusive perk is also available on weekends and bank holidays.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation