Join a market-leading healthcare provider with a host of exclusive employee benefits
As a Registered Nurse in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be providing outstanding direct nursing care to our service users at all times. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong health and social care professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and our app feature will enable you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.