Are you a Registered Nurse wanting to work for a trusted organisation that truly cares about you and your clinical development?
As a Registered Nurse in Ayr, Maybole and the surrounding areas,, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Can you make a difference?
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Need a job fast? For the 48-hour fast-track application, if you are successful, you'll need to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, immediately after your application.
- A £500 welcome bonus, if you work over 250 hours
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
If you're wanting to play your part in the national effort to support the most vulnerable in the UK, apply today.