Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for talented Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to provide expert nursing care to our users living across Biggleswade and the surrounding locations.
What to expect
In this role, you will be providing the highest quality of nursing care to our service users with a compassionate approach and a person-centred focus.
We are looking for outstanding nurses who have excellent clinical and team leader skills, a valid NMC pin number and the ability to work as part of a MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Flexi Pay app feature
With our fantastic Flexi Pay service, you can choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
Our employees have the opportunity to broaden the skill set with our free training programmes, available through credits as you work.
We offer all kind of training courses such as End of Life Care, Excellence in Dementia, Peg Training - Theory-Based, Epilepsy Awareness and Basic Life Support.
Our local Milton Keynes team is located at Bond Avenue, just off the A5. We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office.
What's in it for you?
Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
£500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in various nationwide retailers
Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Apply today and begin your application
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.