Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Biggleswade and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be administering medication to our service users and develop a range of care plans. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
With Flexi Pay, you have the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.