We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Biggleswade and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be supporting service users with medication administration and personal care plans. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives you the ability to choose when you want to get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submittimesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation