Change lives with Newcross!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Blackpool and the surroundings, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be administering medication, developing a range of care plans and ensuring that service users receive high-quality nursing care at all times. You must be confident, compassionate and patient when working with service users with severe mental health conditions. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times.
Perks at Newcross
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, when you complete a shift to receive the perk.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is required, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the lookout for natural team players who can forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smart device is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Apply today, and you can start within a week!