Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Blackpool and the surroundings, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. This is a varied role, with responsibilities including developing care plans, administering medication and overseeing a clinical team.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- Up to £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included.