Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills to work withing Blackpool and the surrounding locations.
* Delivering exceptional nursing care and support to our service users
* Promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the patient's care plan
* Helping the user's development whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
Become a Newcross Nurse and take advantage of our free DBS check, free uniform and our exclusive Platinum Ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Learn with us
We'll provide you with a variety of free training programmes that you will be able to earn through credits as you work. Our programmes will allow you to expand your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
With Newcross you could also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Why choose us?
* 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
* Flexi Pay feature app provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
Our friendly branch are located in Guildhall St in the city centre, just a short distance from Preston train station and St. also close to George's Shopping Centre.
Apply now to find out more!
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.