Nurses like you make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Blackpool, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. You will support service users in line with their care plans, lead a clinical team and provide outstanding nursing care at all times. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
We've fast-tracked our recruitment process. If you apply today, you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours. Apply today!
Does this sound like you?
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Access instant pay
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 25% of the value of your shift immediately after finishing your shift (includes weekends and bank holidays).
The Newcross employee benefits package
We have a fantastic benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus to say thank you for choosing Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
If you're passionate about delivering bespoke, person-centred care to people, then Newcross is the place for you. Apply today.