Are you a nurse looking for a change in career?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be administering medication to our service users and develop a range of personal care plans. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
What will I benefit from?
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the chance to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What will I need?
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.