Without Nurses like you, people won't receive the care and attention that they need
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be developing care plans, leading a team of health and social care workers and administering medication to our service users. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the ability to gain an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through their HealthForceGo® app.
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation