Take your next career step and become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. As a multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team of health and social care professionals. This is a fast-paced role and your various duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and any additional clinical tasks needed.
Benefit with us
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free uniform and DBS check
Healthcare staff have the option of instantly accessing up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo! It is even available at weekends and on bank holidays.
The skills needed
To join Newcross as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.