Are you a Registered Nurse looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for seasoned Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in providing the highest quality of care for our service users living in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounding local areas.
Our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do. You must be compassionate and confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan. A Mental Health Nurse will be working closely with patients who can be confused so a calm approach is vital to establish rapport.
Why work with us?
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
At Newcross Healthcare, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of a healthy work-life balance.
Our staff can use the Perks At Work scheme to access an incredible 30,000 discounts across 80 different UK retailers.
You will never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
We offer our staff over 200 training courses to guarantee that they will be able to evolve in their role, learn new skills and continually develop. You will be able to earn training credits for every hour you work and use them to improve your skills in a wide range of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
Benefits of Newcross
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Video interview - No need to travel when you can do your interview from the comfort of your own home
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If this role sounds like you...
Click apply to submit your application and you will receive a call from a member of our friendly recruitment team shortly after.
Join our branch today! We are located at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.