Join Newcross today and make a difference in people's lives!
Newcross Healthcare are on the lookout for passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Bolton and the surroundings. You'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for those in your care and must be confident in working with service users with severe mental health conditions. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care assistants.
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to get the exclusive perk.
What we're looking for
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a clinical team to ensure everything runs smoothly. In addition to your wide-ranging skills, you'll need to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is essential.