Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Bolton, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. Your duties will include developing care plans, providing medication support and leading a team. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours. Apply today to get started.
What we need from you
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Benefits of the role
Our market-leading employee benefits package is designed to support you and reward you for your hard work. It includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
Access instant pay
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'instant pay' for up to 25% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
If you're an experienced nurse and want to work for a company where you are truly valued, then Newcross is the place for you. Apply today.