As a Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
A positive attitude is important when helping people with mental health needs. You'll need to be approachable and understanding to provide the best care to service users who may be battling issues such as anxiety or depression.
We have a fantastic benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes:
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
What you'll need
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
With Flexi Pay, you have the opportunity to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!