Are you a talented nurse looking for a new challenge? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to deliver life-enhancing care and support to our users living in Dundee and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be entitled to access our Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform, free DBS check upfront plus a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
What to expect in your new role
As a Newcross Nurse, you will be dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of the service users in your care.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it is essential that you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone/device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Start your Newcross journey today and help others!
Your local branch are based at 1 S Tay Street, just a short distance from Dundee University and Dundee train station.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.