Are you a talented nurse looking for a new challenge?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Dundee and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. You'll be responsible for developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care workers. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start within a week!