Do you want to be making a difference?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill-on-Sea, Pevensey, Ninfield and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay enables you to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.