Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting caring and supportive Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care and assist our service users living across Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill-on-Sea, Pevensey and Ninfield.
What you'll do
As a Newcross Nurses you will be providing expert nursing care to our residents whilst protecting their dignity and empowering them to have the best quality of life.
In order to be successful, you'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the ability to work with patients independently and as part of a MDT team.
Learn with us
This position will provide you with the chance to expand your skill set with our comprehensive range of free training courses available, earned through credits as you work.
You could choose between Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours across various weekday, weekend and night shifts throughout the week
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Our Flexi Pay service
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
The local team
Our Eastbourne branch can be found on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
What do you need to do?
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
You will take advantage of our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.