We want nurses like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Bexhill-on-Sea, Pevensey and Ninfield.
The nursing roles
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to provide care to our service users independently and be part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm demeanour as you could work with service users that have depression, substance addiction or challenging behaviour.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Flexible hours to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits earned as you work
Our new and exclusive HealthForceGo® app allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts in the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Successful candidates have the chance to enhance their skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These topics will vary but include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, PEG, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours across various weekday, weekend and night shifts throughout the week
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our Eastbourne branch can be found on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.