Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Midlothian, East Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, North Berwick, Gilmerton and the surrounds. You'll be assisting with medication administration, the development of care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
With Flexi Pay, you can submit your timesheets through our app and gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.