Help us change someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse, you'll be supporting service users living in Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Midlothian, East Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, North Berwick, Gilmerton and the surrounding region. You'll ensure that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
What is Flexi Pay?
This exciting app feature gives healthcare staff the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- £27.50 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
This role requires
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.