Registered Nurse - Hospital
A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Midlothian, East Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, North Berwick and Gilmerton, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for aiding our service users with the development of care plans, medication administration and the leading of a clinical team. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
With Flexi Pay, you have the exclusive opportunity to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- A recommend-a-Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.