We value our nurses for the excellent work that they do
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Midlothian, East Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, North Berwick, Gilmerton and the surrounding region. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Our exclusive benefits
Our benefits package makes us stand out from the competition. It includes:
* £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
* The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
* Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
* Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes.
You'll have proven experience of working with individuals with complex mental health needs and the unique challenges it brings. A positive attitude is key, as is an approachable nature and patience. You will be a source of support and comfort to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
If you're looking for a nursing role that offers true flexibility, then look no further. Apply today.