Registered Nurse - Hospital
Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
As a Registered Nurse in Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Midlothian, East Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, North Berwick and Gilmerton, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don't offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
What do you need?
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
What makes us different?
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free PVG and uniform
Discover Flexi Pay!
With Flexi Pay, you can immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo!