We believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standards of care
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a qualified clinical team. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
About your profile
To join us as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
With our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Your exclusive benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation