Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Join our dedicated healthcare team today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and the surrounds, you’ll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll need excellent organisational and problem solving skills to lead you team of health and social care professionals. Additional duties will involve developing care plans, dispensing medicine and any additional tasks needed.
You’ll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You’ll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you’ll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.