Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
We are searching for a passionate Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse to join our team in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and surrounding areas. In this role, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will involve, though aren't limited to, safely managing the people's conditions within your care, administrating medication, and leading a team of health and social care professionals. Ultimately you will work towards the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
What you'll need
You will need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt and have current NMC registration to join us. Staying up-to-date with knowledge of clinical best practice is essential to succeed. In addition to professional experience, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise.
You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is required, plus access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of your current shift value, after completion, with Flexi Pay. All managed through submitting timesheets on the HealthForceGo app. Includes weekends and bank holidays too!