Become a Newcross Nurse and change someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is looking for dedicated and hard-working Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to become part of our team to deliver high quality nursing care to our service users in the Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and local areas.
Your New Role
To be successful in the role of a Newcross Nurse, you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our users, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you could work with service users that are anxious or confused so it is essential that you are calm and compassionate.
The ideal applicant is kind, patient and prepared to provide expert support that allows our service users to live the life they wish to lead
The Local Team
Newcross Healthcare Solutions can be found at your local Chester branch at 17-19 Boughton which is close to the Chester Cathedral and Chester Train Station.
Same Day Pay
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means that you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- FlexiPay - get 'same day pay' via the app HealthForceGo
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Earn training credits as you work to access over 200 training courses - You will always have the opportunity to progress in your role, learn new skills and develop.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nursing job
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone/device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Click apply to submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch! Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Join the Newcross team today!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.