We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Flint, Chester and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting vulnerable service users with medication administration, developing a range of care plans and will effectively lead a clinical team. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.