Flint, Flintshire, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Take the next best step in your nursing career!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Flint, Chester, and the surrounds, you’ll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area to deliver top-quality care to our service users. Your various responsibilities will include developing care plans, dispensing medication and leading team of health and social care workers. At Newcross, we’re not just a staffing agency. We’re powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare staff get exclusive access to Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). This means that they can instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Does this sound like you?
To join our dedicated team, you’ll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt, you’ll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We’re looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.