We are looking for nurses like you!As a Registered Nurse in Flint, Chester, and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll provide high quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care tasks. You’ll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app feature and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You’ll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You’ll need over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they’d expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Apply now and you can start within a week!