Can you make a positive difference in someone's life?
Then join Newcross Healthcare in delivering the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people! We are currently looking for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join the team in Flint, Chester, and the surrounding areas. Your responsibilities will include developing care plans, administrating medication, and managing a clinical team in this varied role.
We're looking for real team-players who can build great relationships with service users and health and social care teams wherever they go.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. You'll be a true empath with an excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise during work.
You will need access to a smart device with the internet to organise shifts and submit timesheets through our innovative app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of your current shift value with Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays). Simply enter your timesheets through the HealthForceGo app to access the unique employee perk.