Further your Nursing career with Newcross Healthcare!
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses who will join us in supplying high quality nursing care and support to our service users in Flint, Chester and the surrounds.
Learn More About The Role
Our nursing services put the user at the centre of everything we do. You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the clients in line with their personalised care plan
You'll need to have a valid NMC registration, be highly committed to best practices with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
Advantages of Newcross
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexi pay - decide when you would like to be paid via the HealthForceGo app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
Our Flexi Pay app feature gives you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day if you choose to use it (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Platinum Ticket Invitation
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Free Training Opportunities
Newcross is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist clinical training. Every month we deliver between 100 to 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Build up credits earned as you work to qualify for free training.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Meet Your Local Team - The role will be with our Chester branch who are based at 17 - 19 Boughton, near Chester train station and Chester Cathedral.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Take The Next Steps...
Click apply to submit your application and you will receive a call from a member of our in-house recruitment team!
If you want to join the Newcross family, apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.