Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit competent Registered Nurses & Mental Health Nurses to care and support our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Hertford and the surrounding areas.
Based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5 - your local team operates out of our Milton Keynes office.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
In this role you will be responsible for treating our sick or injured patients, giving them emotional support and protecting their dignity.
Ideally you will have experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What you'll gain?
- Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
Do you know Flexi Pay?
Newcross are the first healthcare provider in the UK which provides staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
Apply now to find out more!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. *Terms and conditions apply.