Join Newcross, an independent healthcare company that truly cares about caregivers
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for compassionate Registered Nurses or Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Hertford and the surrounding areas. You'll be responsible for administering medication to our service users, developing care plans and leading a clinical team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
About your profile
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation