Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses in Wrexham, Llangollen and the surrounding area. This position offers up to £28.13 per hour and includes holiday pay.
If you are a Registered Nurse, we have extensive opportunities available now in a variety of settings, including care homes and healthcare. We can offer up to (and including) full-time hours or block bookings, depending on your requirements and availability.
Requirements of this Registered Nurse job:
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- Right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would also be beneficial
What we offer:
- Wide range of shifts available across different clinical settings
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle. Our HealthForceGo app allows you to work where and when you want
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay. Allowing you to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of any completed shift
- Boost your earnings with Surge Pay. During times of high demand, you could potentially earn up to a 30% uplift working last-minute weekend shifts
- Exclusive access to Newcross World. Our immersive world of learning for carers and nurses with access to over 400 free clinical courses
- Discounts on products from your favourite brands, make big savings with Perks at Work, a platform offering over 30,000 deals
- Access ongoing training and support to specialise in new areas and work across different clinical settings
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- MyHealthPlan. You can access advice and repeat prescriptions through NHS-registered GPs and benefit from exclusive access to in-app doctor's appointments using your smartphone at a time to suit you
Newcross Healthcare is one of the largest employers of healthcare professionals in the UK. We offer a huge range of support to our healthcare community including free training and ongoing assistance from our regional offices and centralised teams. Find out why Newcross Healthcare is the employer of choice to over 8,000 healthcare professionals and join us today!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.