Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career opportunity?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing nursing care to our service users within Wrexham, Llangollen and the surrounding local areas.
Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform and our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
Our Chester branch are located at 17 - 19 Boughton, close to Chester train station and also Chester Cathedral.
Your New Role
Our ideal candidate will be compassionate and caring, with extensive knowledge and experience in which to allow our service users the ability to live the life they wish to lead with respect and dignity.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, assisting with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and helping with any other additional services to enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
With Newcross, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you, minimum hours are guaranteed, providing you with a flexible income and the comfort of an excellent work-life balance.
Additionally, we've launched a unique pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the very same day!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- Access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rota via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more convenient and relaxing way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.