Wrexham, Wrexham, United Kingdom
Up to £28.13/hr
Do you have a passion for nursing? Join us today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Wrexham and Llangollen, you’ll enjoy working in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You will be responsible for leading clinical teams, developing care plans and administering medication. We’re a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. We also offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, and instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts. Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Ready to apply?
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you’ll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. Over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead health and social care teams. We’re on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. The right to work int he UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.