Join Newcross now for a more flexible career in healthcare
We're looking for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our committed team in and around Wrexham and Llangollen. This fast-paced role will require you to take on a range of responsibilities, including developing care plans, dispensing medicine, and overseeing health and social care teams. As an exceptional team player, you'll need a truly positive attitude and unwavering confidence when working with vulnerable clients.
At Newcross Healthcare, we value our dedicated staff and aim to offer plenty of support, benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development.
* An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get immediate access to up to 50% of your current shift value with this exclusive perk! All managed through our innovative app HealthForceGo when you submit your timesheets (includes weekends and bank holidays).
As a nursing expert, you'll have at least 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and current NMC registration. You will have strong knowledge of current clinical best practice and be a confident team leader when handling complex situations. In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise whenever you're on shift.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets on the HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.