Without Nurses like you, people won't receive the care and attention that they need
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Wrexham and Llangollen, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be working closely with a team of health and social care workers to ensure that our service users receive the highest quality of nursing care at all times. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you - all you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll do the rest. We value our staff, so we don’t offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
Whether you’re busy with family, caring for a family member or have other commitments in your spare time, working at Newcross can fit around your schedule.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the ability to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As a nursing expert, you’ll have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You’ll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn’t required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you’re on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You’ll be working for one of the UK’s leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Apply today and you can start within a week!