Become an invaluable member of our Nursing team!
Newcross Healthcare are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for new Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to help us to deliver outstanding support and care across Wrexham, Llangollen and the surrounding local areas.
The Local Branch
Our Chester team are located at 17 - 19 Boughton, close to Chester train station and also Chester Cathedral.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
Your New Role
Our ideal candidate will be dedicated and caring, with extensive knowledge and experience in which to allow our service users the ability to live the life they wish to lead with respect and dignity.
We are looking for an experienced nurse with natural leadership skills who has the ability to delegate tasks to colleagues as they are completing a medication round accurately.
You'll need to have a valid NMC registration, be highly committed to best practices with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
You'll have a permanent contract with guaranteed hours and the option to work full or part time hours. This will provide you with the security of a steady income alongside the flexibility to manage your work-life schedule.
Same Day Pay
This innovative feature gives our staff the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Training And Development Opportunities
We also offer excellent training so you can broaden your skill set! Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. It is important for us to provide stability to our people; we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- Access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rota via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
What You Can Do Now
Submit your application today and you will receive a call from a member of our friendly recruitment team.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more convenient and relaxing way to be interviewed.
Apply today to start your Newcross career!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. We committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.